Milica is a highly experienced project architect. She is responsible for major schemes and works effectively with multi-disciplinary teams. Projects include new structures, redevelopments, refurbishemnt works, alterations and additions, and complex adaptive re-use schemes.
Her expertise includes the design, documentation and contract administration of public, institutional and residential projects. Many are in heritage contexts, for which she prepares documentation for heritage submissions to local and state statutory authorities. She also documents town planning submissions.
Milica’s experience includes the managament of projects for long-standing clients with diverse properties and assets, such as the University of Melbourne, RMIT University, Ormond College, Arts Victoria and Parks Victoria.
New-build, refurbishment and adaptation in heritage context projects include …
• Circus Oz, Collingwood Melbourne — relocation
• RMIT Building 13
• Ormond College Graduate Centre, Melbourne
• Ormond College staff residences, Melbourne
• Melbourne University Boat Shed extension
• St Kilda Pier Kiosk, Melbourne
• Port Melbourne Library
• Meat Market Arts House, Melbourne
• Immigration Museum, Melbourne — adaptation of the Old Customs House
Conservation projects include …
• Government House, Melbourne
• Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne — façade works
• Collingwood Town Hall, Melbourne
• Royal Arcade, Melbourne
• St Michael’s Uniting Church, Collins Street, Melbourne