Anne-Marie has considerable experience in project coordination, and stakeholder and community consultation. She is an experienced contract administrator for the full range of ABIC and Australian Standard contracts. As Project Architect, she leads multi-disciplinary architectural and consultant teams for new-build, adaptation, refurbishment and conservation built-environment projects.
Her expertise also includes the preparation of heritage submissions for state and local statutory authorities, including heritage impact statements and infrastructure management plans. She develops functional briefs, feasiblity studies and master, interpretation and maintenance plans. She contributes to conservation management plans, developing critical analysis of sites and conservation policies.
Master planning and feasibility projects include …..
• State Library of Victoria — strategic plan review and master plan implementation
• Station Pier Master Plan, Port Melbourne
• Government House, Canberra (Yarralumla) — strategic plan review
• Canberra Brickworks — adaptive reuse strategy
• Old Quadrangle, the University of Melbourne
• Former Richmond Police Station, Melbourne
Architecture and conservation projects include ……
• Circus Oz, Melbourne
• Melbourne University Boat Shed extension
• Ormond College Gables Project, Melbourne
• Keith Haring mural restoration, Collingwood, Melbourne
• Grainger Museum, the Univerity of Melbourne
• RMIT Building 13, Melbourne
• Government House, Melbourne — conservation works
• School of Graduate Studies, the University of Melbourne
• St Kilda Pier Kiosk reconstruction