Anne-Marie has considerable experience in the development of functional briefs, feasibility studies, project coordination, and stakeholder and community consultation, as well as interpretation and maintenance plans. She is an experienced contract administrator for the full range of ABIC and Australian Standard contracts. The development of adaptive reuse strategies and master planning designs, and the implementation of master plans, are a significant part of her work. She has worked on major institutional and government projects in these fields.
Her expertise also includes the preparation of documentation for state and local authority heritage submissions, and for town planning applications — including the preparation of heritage impact statements and heritage infrastructure management plans. She has also contributed to conservation and heritage management plans, undertaking historical research and physical investigations. Her critical analysis of significant sites contributes to conservation policies.
Anne-Marie’s recent projects include …..
• The Wade Institute of Entrepreneurship, Ormond College, the University of Melbourne — new-build Passive House project
• Ormond College Graduate Centre, the University of Melbourne
• State Library of Victoria — dome and facade works
• Boyd and Renowden Chapels, Springvale Botanical Cemetery, Victoria
• Palmer Hall, State Library of Victoria — adaption for gallery use
• Canberra Brickworks, Yarralumla, ACT — adaptive reuse strategy
• Station Pier Master Plan, Port Melbourne
• Old Quad redevelopment, the University of Melbourne — new works, conservation and refurbishment, with Passive House
• Victorian Trades Hall Living Heritage Project — conservation and refurbishment
• Grainger Museum, the Univerity of Melbourne
• Ormond College Gables Project, Melbourne
• Government House, Melbourne — conservation and refurbishment works
• Circus Oz and Keith Haring mural, Collingwood, Melbourne
• Melbourne University Boat Shed extension
• Bendigo RSL Soldiers Memorial Hall, Victoria — extension, conservation and refurbishment